The University of Bologna has a Multicampus structure, ensuring the opportunity to learn and promoting stable research activities throughout the region, aiming to improve the operations and quality of life for the university community.
University structures and articulations
Departments, Schools, Centres, other structures (art. 25 University Statute), and articulations constitute the cultural, teaching and research nucleus of the University of Bologna.The Advanced Schools, Institutes and Colleges combine high-level scientific research with professional and specialist training.
- "A. Gaudenzi and G. Fassò" Interdepartmental Centre for Research in the History, Philosophy, and Sociology of Law and in Computer Science and Law - CIRSFID
- Center for Advanced Studies in Tourism - CAST
- "Ercole De Castro" Advanced Research Center on Electonic System- ARCES
- “Giorgio Prodi” Cancer Research Center - CIRC
- University Centre for the protection and promotion of health and safety:
- Occupational Safety and Health Service
- Service for Animal Welfare in the University Teaching and Scientific Facilities
- Interdepartmental Centres for Industrial Research
- Interdepartmental Research Centre for Environmental Sciences - CIRSA
- "L. Galvani” Interdepartmental Research Centre for Integrative Studies in Bioinformatics, Biophysics and Biocomplexity - CIG
- Public Sector Research and Training Centre - CRIFSP
- Specialisation School for Public Administration Studies - SPISA
- European School of Advanced Fiscal Studies - SEAST
- Advanced School for Health Policy - SSPS
- University of Bologna Experimental Farm - AUB
- Advanced School of Humanistic Studies
- Specialisation School for Legal Professions "Enrico Redenti"
- High School for Legal Studies
- Advanced School of Studies on the City and Territory - SSCT
Istituto di Studi Superiori