Enrolling in a first cycle or single cycle degree programme if you come from a non-EU country

Information for citizens of a non-EU country who reside outside Italy and do not have an EU equivalent qualification.

You can start preparing months in advance: some things you can already do in your own country and others you will do when you are in Italy.

You have a study path dedicated to you if:

How to Start

Entrance exam

From pre-enrolment to visa

Submitting your qualifications

What to do when you arrive in Italy