Study grants for international students, Unibo Action 2 - A. Y. 2016/17
You can apply for Unibo Action 2 if:
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen Degree Programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- you will sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
SAT (if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme)
GRE (if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme)
- you are younger than 30 years.
SAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorised centres in various countries around the world; they are held in English. You must enrol for the tests on the websites of the organisations managing the tests.
The codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are: for SAT 6993; for GRE 7850.
Timing and methods
- Publication of the call for applications: January 2016
- Applications deadline: 31 March 2016 at 5.00 pm (CET)
- Publication of results: April 2016 - the results are now available
Application must be completed using Studenti Online, as explained in the call for applications.
Warning:you must sit the SAT or GRE test by the deadline for receipt of applications. The only useful date for sitting the SAT test outside of the U.S.A. is 23/01/2016 (registration deadline: 28/12/2015).
Renewal of Unibo Action 2 study grants awarded in A.Y. 2015/16
The University of Bologna makes available some Unibo Action 2 study grants for A.Y. 2016/17 for students who received a Unibo Action 2 grant for A.Y. 2015/16.
Only students complying with the requirements established in the calls for applications Unibo Action 2 A.Y. 2015/16 for the payment of the third instalment of the study grant will be eligible to take part in the selection.
Students must apply within the set deadline. Credits earned and grades achieved by 15th July 2016 will be considered for the creation of the ranking.
You can find more information and the complete application requirements in the call for applications [.pdf].
Timing and methods
- Publication of the call for applications: May 2016
- Presentation of applications: by 15 July 2016 11.15 am (CET), exclusively by using Studenti Online
- Publication of results: the results are now available
Would you like to receive updates?
Sign up to receive news about financial aid and other opportunities for international students directly on your email.