For students enrolled at the University of Bologna who wish to spend a period of mobility abroad, AlmaRM can be used to:
- View all the exchange possibilities offered by the mobility programmes;
- Apply for the various programmes on-line and receive information on the outcome of the selection process;
- Accept an exchange post if the application is successful;
- Manage all the procedures relating to the exchange period abroad on-line, both in terms of economic support and for the recognition of the learning activities undertaken at the host universities.
For exchange students from foreign Universities, AlmaRM can be used to:
- View personal exchange data;
- After arrival, present study plans on-line, enrol in exam sessions, check exam records;
- After departure, download the Transcript of records with digital stamp.