How to become foreign language instructor

The University uses mother-tongue staff to support its teaching activities.

The University provides language learning and supports  teaching activities through specific structures which use foreign language instructors.

These structures are:

for the Bologna campus:
Department of Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures - LILEC

CLA - University Linguistic Centre


for the Romagna campuses:

School of Foreign Languages and Literature, Translation and Interpreting

CLA - University Linguistic Centre