Language requirement for programme enrolment

Check what the language requirements are for enrolment in first-, single- and second cycle degree programmes, Master's, Postgraduate School and PhD programmes.

Depending on your nationality and the type of course you want to enrol in, you may have to certify your language level.

First, single and second cycle Degree Programmes

PhD Programmes, Professional Masters’ Programmes and Postgraduate Schools