Healthcare and medical treatment

What to do and who to contact if you need medical assistance.

assistenza sanitaria 200x200

Healthcare for international students

Information for students with European Union citizenship (EU students) and students with non-European Union citizenship (non-EU students) on how to access health care and how to voluntarily register with the Italian National Health Service as a student.

Please refer to the information on the page Medical assistance for international students

What to do in case you need medical care


Italian Emergency telephone numbers

  • 112 - European Emergency Number
  • 113 - Emergency Police Help Number
  • 115 - Fire Department
  • 118 - Medical Emergency