Interruption of studies

Interruption of studies occurs when a student does not pay the enrolment fees for a whole academic year.

Cases in which interruption occurs

If you do not renew your enrolment for at least one academic year, with the exception of the cases of suspension, you interrupt your studies.

To check the status of your fee payments, access the Studenti Online service or send an e-mail to the Student Administration office of your Degree Programme to request clarification.

During years of interruption you cannot carry out any career activities on an interrupted degree programme (you cannot sit exams, present study plans, etc.).

How to return to studies

If you intend to return to studies please see the information on Returning to studies.