Cesena Campus

Student area (curricular internship)

This page is intended for students enrolled at Schools or Degree Programmes pertaining to the Cesena Campus who are to do a curricular internship with a host-structure inside the University (internal internship) or outside it (external internship).

Curricular internships are a requirement of the student’s degree programme. The kind of internship and the way of doing it are arranged by a teacher appointed by the Internship Committee, called the “academic tutor”, together with the “contact person” at the host-organization (or proxy thereof), and the student. How long the experience lasts will depend on the number of university educational credits (also called CFUs) established by the Degree Programme. At the end there will be an assessment of profit. Internships may also be done abroad.

School of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine – Food Science Campus

School of Engineering and Architecture

School of Psychology and Educational Science

Science School