Why the University of Bologna?
- Because you can start now to become what you want to be
You can choose from over 200 degree programmes, including 58 international programmes and 33 delivered in the English language. And after graduation? There are lots of opportunities to specialise and come into contact with the world of work.
- Because it is the oldest and the newest university
The origins of the University of Bologna go way back, and it is considered to be the oldest university in the Western world. Its history is intertwined with that of the great names of science and literature, it is a keystone and a point of reference for European culture.
- Because it provides highest level training and rewards merit
Study grants, fee exemptions, housing and meal discounts, 150-hour collaboration contracts, tutorships are just some of the opportunities available to deserving students or those needed economic support.
- Because it’s multicampus, so you can study in Bologna, Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna and Rimini
The University of Bologna has adopted a Multicampus structure in order to permit the diffusion of educational offering and the activation of a stable research activity on the premises with the intent to better the functionality and quality of university community life.
- Because it is your passport to the world
Alma Mater, thanks to its international vocation, is related with the most important universities in the world, in a continuous exchange of students and teachers. An experience studying or working abroad is the best way to understand the world and pay new ways for your future.
- Because it helps you to imagine a better world and work to contribute to it
Projects, initiatives and research facilities for developing new ideas, innovation and knowledge for facing global challenges.
- Because it’s a great “business card” for the future
Dedicated services helping young graduates to enter the business world.
- Because it gives you space for your passions
Not just studying at UNIBO: language courses, university events, music, sport and plenty more to enrich your university experience.