Frequently Asked Questions:
In this section you can find answers to frequently asked questions such as assignments, exam procedures, thesis request, Erasmus exchanges, internships and more...
Please check its contents before sending me an email.
To contact me, please use the @ STUDIO.UNIBO.IT email address only
Enter the reasons for the contact request in the HASHTAGS object
#tesiL + thesis title if you want information or suggestions on your three-year degree thesis
#tesiLM + thesis title if you want information or suggestions on your master's thesis
#erasmus + #exchange if you want Erasmus + exchange information for which I am responsible example #erasmus #bielefeld
#infoexam + #subject (#cmd Communications and digital media #wsg Web Society and Globalization #stc Sociology of territory and Culture #spcc Sociology of Cultural and Communicative Processes) example #infoexam #wsg
TURNING IN DOCUEMNTS
When you send a document: thesis project, thesis chapter, assignment, paper or other;
please use only .doc or .pdf formats and use the following naming procedure:
document type - surname name es. thesis project - rossi mario.doc
- Synopsis: brief summary of the major points of a subject. 600 words 3.600 characters. (around 2 pages)
- Short paper: paper around assigned questions based on specific readings and lectures. 1.200 words, 7.200 characters. (around 4 pages)
- Essay: 4.000 words 24.000 characters. (around 12 pages)
- Presentation: slides of the key points of the proposed topic. (form 5 to 15 slides)
For every assignment 10% rules applies on the number of characters (a length of work higher or lower than 10% is accepted)
The only file format accepted are: .doc .pdf .ppt
- Office Hours is only by appointment on Wednesday from 11am to 12am @ the Department of Sociology and Business Law SDE, Strada Maggiore 45 Bologna. Use the link book an appointment.