1) Composition, quality and stability of lipids: study of
the different components of the lipid fraction to evaluate the
quality and stability (hydrolysis and oxidation) of food
2) Animal food chain: study of the effects of feeding
composition on the quality and stabilty of food products of animal
origin (meat, milk and eggs) and their derivatives.
3) Nutraceutical food products: study of the presence, addition
and stability of nutraceutical compounds in food.
4) Emulsions: study of their oxidative stability.
5) Characterization of lipids in anaerobic digestors
for agro-food wastewater treatment