1.Russian contemporary literature from a gender studies perspective against the background of the end of the Soviet Union, the debate around the so-called "feminine prose", and in particular the work of L. Petrushevkaia, L. Ulitskaia and other more recent women prose writers.
2. The Russian Avantguarde compared to the Italian Futurism.
3. History of Russian Slavonic philology, in particular Aleksandr
4.Translations from English and German literature into Russian,
in particular Zhukovskii's translations of the German ballad
(Burger, Schiller, etc.) and Southey's early ballads and poems, as
well as Thomas Moore's Oriental Tale Lalla Rookh. The
impact of these translations on Russian Romantic Literature.
5. Translation and Self-translation, case studies.
6. The fantastic in Russian literature and in particular in
7. Lev Tolstoj (Yasnaya Polyana meetings of Russian writers)
8. Fedor Dostoevskij
9. Literature and cinema, Kira Muratova,
Tarkovskij, Bresson, etc.
10 Andrzej Wajda and Polish history.