Translation Studies, in particular:
- Theory of Translation (especially related to
linguistic-cultural approaches but also in a cross-disciplinary
- Systemic Functional Linguistics (SFL) and
- Translation Teaching: Theory and Practice, focussing on a
variety of text types, namely specialized (especially in the field
of Human Sciences), popularized, tourist (guidebooks), literary
(mainly postcolonial and for children);
- Theory and Practice of Postcolonial Translation;
- Media Translation, of popular science and popular
business/economics for press magazines, and for the web;
- Audiovisual translation, especially of multiethnic sitcoms
- Metaphor Translation.
Systemic Functional Linguistics (SFL)
English Language Varieties, in particular Indian English.
Language and Literature (mainly colonial and postcolonial, in
particular Indian English Literature).