Università di Bologna Email: marco. casari AT unibo.it
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Tel. 051 209 8662
Piazza Scaravilli, 2 Fax 051 209 8493
· Dottorato (Ph. D.) in Social Sciences-Economics, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, USA, Giugno 2002.
· Master (M. Sc.) in Social Sciences, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, USA, Giugno 1998.
· Laurea in Discipline Economiche e Sociali, Universitá Commerciale Bocconi, Milano, 110 e lode, Giugno 1996.
· Universitá di Bologna, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Bologna
Professore Straordinario, Gennaio 2011 - Presente
· Universitá di Bologna, Facoltà di Scienze Politiche “Ruffilli”, Forlì, e Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Bologna
Professore Associato, Ottobre 2006 - Dicembre 2010
· Purdue University, Krannert School of Management, USA
Assistant Professor of Economics, Agosto 2004 – Settembre 2006
· Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona , Center for the Study of Organizations and Decisions in Economics, Spagna
Ricercatore Marie Curie, Settembre 2002 – Agosto 2004
· Ohio State University, Department of Economics, USA
Ricercatore Post-doctoral, Settembre 2001- Giugno 2002
· Solar geoengineering may lead to excessive cooling and high strategic uncertainty (con A. Lou Abatayo, V.Bosetti, R.Ghidoni, and M.Tavoni), Proceedings of the National Academy of Science. 2020, 117, 24, 13393-13398.
· Group size in social-ecological systems (con C.Tagliapietra), Proceedings of the National Academy of Science. 2018, 115, 11, 2728-2733.
· Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time, (with M. Bigoni, A. Skrzypacz, and G. Spagnolo), Econometrica. 2015, 83, 587-616.
· Money and Trust among Strangers, (with G. Camera and M. Bigoni), Proceedings of the National Academy of Science , 2013, 110, 37, 14889-14893.
· Cooperation among strangers under the shadow of the future, (with G. Camera) American Economic Review , 2009, 99, 3, 979–1005.
· Selection bias, demographic effects and ability effects in common value auctions experiments, (with J.Ham and J.Kagel) American Economic Review , 2007, 97, 4, 1278-1304.
• Money is more than memory, (with M.Bigoni and G. Camera), Journal of Monetary Economics, 2020, 110, 99-115.
• Introduction: special issue on the economics of climate change and sustainability (Part B), (with E. Agliardi and A. Xepapadeas), Environment and Development Economics, 2020, 25, 1-4.
• Partners or Strangers? Cooperation, monetary trade, and the choice of scale of interaction, (with M.Bigoni, G.Camera) American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2019, 11 (2), 195-227.
• At the root of the North-South cooperation gap in Italy: Preferences or beliefs?, (with M. Bigoni, S.Bortolotti, D.Gambetta), Economic Journal, 2019, 129, pp. 1139 – 1152.
• Property Rights, Marriage and Fertility in the Italian Alps: 1790-1820, (with M. Lisciandra, C.Tagliapietra), Explorations in Economic History, 2019, 71, 72-92.
• Introduction: special issue on the economics of climate change and sustainability (Part A), (with E. Agliardi and A. Xepapadeas), Environment and Development Economics, 2019, 24, 555-559.
• Carbon is Forever: A Climate Change Experiment on Cooperation, (with G.Calzolari and R.Ghidoni), Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2018, 92, 169-184.
• Monitoring institutions in indefinitely repeated games, (with G. Camera), Experimental Economics, 2018, 21, 3, 673–691.
• Climate Change: Behavioral Responses from Extreme Events and Delayed Damages. (with R. Ghidoni and G. Calzolari), Energy Economics, 2017, 68, 103–115.
NUOVI WORKING PAPERS
• Institutional Change in Property Rights: Model and Evidence of a Centuries-Long Dynamic (with M.Lisciandra).
• Financial intermediation and the macroeconomy: an experiment (with M. Bigoni and G.Camera)
• Civicness drain, with (A.Ichino, M.Michaeli, G. Marandola, M. De Paola, V.Scoppa). Media: Vox
LA LISTA COMPLETA DELLE PUBBLICAZIONE E' DISPONIBILE NEL CV ALLEGATO