1) Gender bias.
-Investigation of the antecedents of inequalities (in personnel selection, in career advancement, in salaries) between women and men
- "Perfection bias": Do women are required to fulfill higher standards on a wider range of evaluation criteria (competence, relational abilities, morality, ecc.)?
- Predictors of support for collective movement for gender equality
2) Tolerance of sexual harassment: Antecedents and consequences
- Role of internalized sexualization and sexualized gender stereotypes among women and men
- Predictors of support for collective movements in favor of sexual abus victims: the #MeToo movement
- Participation to online actions and movements against sexual harassment: possible repercussions on offline actions
3) Relations between host society and immigrants
- Consequences of "hate speech" against immigrants
4) Attitudes towards medical-assisted procreation.
- Relationships among religiosity, perceived immorality of medical-assisted procreation, attribution of efficacy on attitudes towards medical treatment of infertility
- Attitudes towards women and men who recur to homologous and heterologous fecondation
5) Conseguenze of "phubbing" (phone and snubbing).
- Consequences of social esclusion due to phone-related activities during social interactions for both the phubber and the interaction partner: social isolation, decreased well-being, etc.
6) Attitudes towards collective movements (e.g., Fridays for future, #MeToo)
- Antecedents and moderators of attitudes towards collective movements such as Fridays for future or #MeToo.
- Repercussions of the emergence of collective movements as well as of participation to the movements, through online or offline actions.