This is the template to be followed:
1. Introduction [ framework & k-question ]
2. Definitions [ relevant concepts ]
3. Analysis [ legal / economic issues ]
4. Synthesis [ what does the topic show according to the case/subject? ]
5. Conclusion ...
Published on: May 08 2020
Rules of the oral exam
* I will connect you one by one, at the scheduled time
* No book, notes, phone are allowed; no help from friends please; you must be alone in your room, I can ask you to show the room/360degrees at any time during the exam
* I will use the TEAMS platform. Please download it ...
Published on: April 06 2020
I have uploaded on IOL all the slides that I used during the online classes of Industrial Organization (Clef)
Published on: March 20 2020
The partial exam of Industrial Organization (for Clef sudents) scheduled for April 17th has been canceled.
Published on: March 12 2020
Microeconomics. The make-up class of Thursday 10th of December has been cancelled
Published on: December 04 2015