Esame orale di Industrial Organization
Rules of the oral exam
* I will connect you per group, at the scheduled time.
* Please keep an ID close to you which I will require to be shown.
* No book, notes, phone are allowed; no help from friends; you must be alone in your room, I can ask you to show the room/360degrees at any time. During the exam you cannot tap or use your keyboard.
* I will use the TEAMS platform. Please download it the day before, if you haven’t done it yet, on your computer; open TEAMS 10 minutes before the scheduled time, make yourself comfortable, and wait
* The exam will include a few questions; you will be asked to talk and answer.
* My internet line will be ok, so if your line does not allow me to watch and listen to you, we will have to postpone the exam to another time.
* The exam will last at most 20 minutes.
* You will need a computer with speakers. No earphones nor headphones will be allowed.
* You will be asked to use the command in TEAMS that will share your desktop so that I will control your screen.
* I may ask you to write down something during the exam, so please keep a piece of paper and a pen close to you.
Pubblicato il: 06 aprile 2020