EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 18 July 1989 - Degree in Biological Sciences with honors, Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences, University of Bologna.
- 22 September 1993 - PhD in Anthropological Science: thesis entitled "Research on body composition during growth by anthropometric and bio-impedance techniques ", University of Bologna
- 1993-1995 - Post-doctorate fellowship in Anthropological Science, University of Bologna
- 24 April 1997 - degree in Natural Sciences, University of Camerino
- January 2002 to present- Researcher in Anthropology at the Faculty of Exercise and Sport Sciences, University of Bologna.
- 28/03/2017 - qualification of Associate Professor
- 27/07/2018 – qualification of Full Professor.
- 13/6/2018 - Coordinator of the Second Cycle Masters Degree in Sciences and Techniques
CEFR Level: Certificate in Advanced English - C1
Research activities in the field of Human Biology and Anthropometry. Principal activities include the study of current populations, with specific reference to body composition and fat distribution, hydration status and body image perception in different population, in relation to age, sex, physical activity and lifestyle.
In particular, research concerns growth, ageing, kinanthropometry, human body composition evaluation, bio-cultural diversity in contemporaneous multiethnic society.
Sports Activities (STAS),University of Bologna.