- Scientific High School Diploma in 1987;
- Economic Degree (Master-Level), major in Financial Mathematics,
in 1992 with honours;
- Assistant Professor from 1996, confirmed from 1999;
- Specialization at the University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris
VI (DEA Probabilité et Finance) with CNR grants (1997);
- ASN II fascia (2012);
- Associate Professor from 2014;
- ASN I fascia, (2016-2018).
- 2018-to date: Programme Director of the Quantitative Finance-Second Cycle Degree, Unibo.
- 2008-to date: person in charge for the internazional exchange of the
University of Bologna: Johannes Kepler Universit¨at Linz e
Karl-Franzens Universit¨at Graz (Austria);
2015-to date: Member of the Research Commission of the Statistics Department, University of Bologna;
2017-to date: Member of the Council of the Statistics Department, University of Bologna;
2014-to date: Member of the Quality Assurance Council, Quantitative Finance Master Degree-UniBo
2018-to date: Member of the Admission Committee, Quantitative Finance MD, Unibo
2015-to date: member of the MIUR (REPRISE) international scientific experts' register, sector ERC: SH1 (Markets, Individuals and Institutions: Economics, Finance and Management;
2018-to date: member of the ANVUR disciplinary experts' register.
2019: Project and Scientific Coordinator of the project Erasmus+ Knowledge Alliance "GrEnFIn: Greening Energy Market and Finance" (612408-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPKA2-KA). Submission call EAC-A03-2018 and funded in 2019.
2019: mirror group UNIBO of European projects in the field of "Energy" EERA-JP e3s (Economic Environmental and Social Impacts)/Sub-program 2: Market design for energy transition and Sub-program 4: Energy models for a system assessment of European low-carbon energy futures: markets, environmental and economic impacts.
2017: Coordinatore e responsabile scientifico del progetto "Kronos". Progetto in convenzione tra dip. di Statistica (UniBo) e partner industriale BelLab.
- 2013: member of ”DMC: Dependence Models and Copulas” of
ERCIM Working Group in Computational and Methodological Statistics
- 2010: research project RMI Credit Rating Research
Grant-Advancing Risk Management for Singapore and Beyond (Program
Director Dr Oliver Chen, National University of Singapore).
- Referee for American Mathematical Society, The European Journal of Finance, Journal of the European Economic Association, Journal of Future Markets, Statistics and Risk Modeling, Abstract and Applied Analysis, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Journal of Economics and Business, The Journal of Risk, International Review of Economics and Finance, Journal of Banking and Finance, Risks, Decisions in Economics and Finance, Econometrics and Statistics, IEEE Systems Journal, International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling, International Journal of Accounting and
- Actuarial consultant (S.Romagnoli,C.Muzzi: Mathematical model
to evaluate TFR ex IAS19, Brevetto n.0601703, 11/4/2006);
- Consultant for technical reports in support of CTU-CTP for
derivatives valuation, anatocism and usury;
Member of the Editorial Advisory Group of the Cambridge Scholars Publishing for Mathematics and Applied Mathematics;