2017 November - TecLING'17, 2nd International Conference on Language and Technology New trends in language teaching, interpretation and translation
1993 - Specialized Degree in Marketing and Consumption - ESGS - Escola Superior de Gestão and Tecnologia de Santarém - Portugal
1990 - Bachelor's Degree Business Administration - ESGS - Escola Superior de Gestão and Tecnologia de Santarém - Portugal
From February 2018 Portuguese teacher - Ama Mater Studiorum University of Bologna - School of Languages and Literature, translation and interpretation - Forlì
. Semi-annual course Portuguese Language Advanced Course
Since October 2016 Portuguese teacher - Ama Mater Studiorum University of Bologna - School of Languages and Literature, translation and interpretation - Forlì
. annual course Portuguese Language II
. annual course Portuguese Language Tutorial II
. Annual Course of Portuguese and Brazilian Language and Culture I
. Educational tutor
Since October 2014 Portuguese teacher - Language Academy - Cesena
- Preparation of lessons using different teaching methods that motivate listening, reading, oral and written production.
- Animation of lessons that put students in comparison with authentic texts, be they audio, video, multimedia, written.
- Activities that put pupils at the center of the lesson and interacting with each other and not only with the teacher.
- Adaptation of lessons towards specific objectives (eg: preparation
to obtain certificates of international languages, advanced courses of conversation, which enable pupils to communicate with Portuguese-speaking interlocutors).
- To bring pupils closer to the language taught but also to the culture behind it.
Portuguese: Mother tongue
Italian: High comprehension, intermediate expression
English: Intermediate understanding, elementary expression
Organized, responsible, reliable, tolerant, flexible, determined to achieve the objectives, with a positive attitude and able to relate well with others.