PhD – Post-doctoral researcher in General and Social Pedagogy at the Department of Educational Science “G.M. Bertin”, School of Psychology and Education Sciences, Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna.
- Degree (cum laude) in Philosophy from the Faculty of Literature and Philosophy – University of Bologna,
- PhD in Pedagogy from the Faculty of Education – University of Bologna. T
Teaching and research in pedagogy, with a holistic and ecological perspective, including close consideration for the specific contribution of the philosophical and experiential systems of Far-Eastern tradition (martial arts and meditation practice) and artistic-aesthetic experience. Particular focus is paid to the issues of care, in terms of education to health, well-being, expression, through corporeal experience as an aesthetic experience. This pays attention to education through corporeality, oriented to restoring dignity - in education - to physical, corporeal, emotional and effective dimensions (as well as to artistic and non-verbal languages), on one hand, and to restoring the scientific legitimacy of workshop experience as a means for generating self-reflection, expression, communication and cooperation skills on the other. Consolidated national and international exchanges and cooperation have been developed around these research topics.
Since 2007, continuous teaching activity at the School of Psychology and Education Sciences at the University of Bologna - 1st and 2nd cycle degree programmes, in charge of pedagogy course units and workshops. Member of scientific and editorial committees at scientific societies and research centres.
The issue of corporeality, in its connection to reflection, expressions and emotions, aims to combine the claims of knowledge, exercise and experimentation. On this topics membership has been held as follows:
- Socio SIPED – (Italian Society of Pedagogy)
- Gruppo di ricerca SIPED – Unit of research on “Religiosity and religious Education”
- Gruppo di ricerca SIPED - Unit of research on “Theory, processes and projects of adult education”
- Scientific board Centro Studi e Ricerche "Disabilità, educazione, inclusione – Disability, education, inclusion (Ce.D.E.I.)" del Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Educazione "G.M. Bertin" dell'Università di Bologna
- Scientific committe Centro studi e ricerche sulla comunicazione sportiva “SportComLab” del Dipartimento di Scienze dell’Educazione “G.M. Bertin” – Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
- Comunità di Ricerca “Culture Religioni Diritti Nonviolenza” (Cross Cultural Studies, Religions, Rights, Non-violence)– Centro di Ateneo per la cooperazione internazionale – Università degli Studi di Bergamo, diretta dal prof. Fulvio Manara
- Sophia Network – European Foundation for the advancement of doing philosophy with children
- AIESEP – (Association international des écoles supérieures d’éducation physique)
- Scuola dell'autobiografia – School of Autobiography Libera Università di Anghiari, coordinata dal prof. Duccio Demetrio
- Scientific committee of editorial Mens-Corpus. Percorsi di psico-pedagogia diretta da Roberto Travaglini – Aracne
- Editorial project Professione insegnante – collana diretta da Franco Frabboni – Erickson
- Co-founder of Takamori Association (Onlus) – with dott.Yutaro Okada and prof. Francesco Vitucci (Università di Bologna) – cross cultural studies, encounter, exchange to Far-East Culture