Recent dissertations supervised by the teacher.
Second cycle degree programmes dissertations
- Energy Market Liberalisation and Green Energy Innovation
- Energy production in Tenerife. An economic perspective on populations’ valuation of renewable energy systems
- Meat and Dairy industry: sustainability problems and opportunities
- Social Mobility of Irish People in the United States: Determining the Intergenerational Mobility by using Bayesian Networks
- The correlation between regional economic and post-disaster recovery speed in Vietnam
- Violence and deforestation: Evidence from the armed conflict in Colombia.