My research focusses currently on the following themes: Populism and law; The sociology of constitutions; Constitutional politics; Transnational movements, politics, law; Constitutional democracy and civic participation; Social imaginaries, political imaginaries, constitutional imaginaries.
I am coordinator/participant in the following international projects:
- Reconciling Europe with its Citizens through Democracy and Rule of Law (RECONNECT) (H2020), see: https://reconnect-europe.eu/.
- Transnational Populism and European Democracy (TRAPpED) (Czech Science Foundation, 2018-20), see: https://transnationalpopulism.wordpress.com/.
- Constitution-making and deliberative democracy (ConstDelib) (COST Action CA17135), see: https://constdelib.com/.
- Constitutional populism. Fried or foe of constitutionalism? (GlobalCOnPop) (Australian Research Council), see: https://globalconpop.blog/the-project/.
- Populist Constitutionalism (PopCon), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Hellenic Foundation for Research & Innovation (HFRI)).