Associate Professor in Economia e Gestione delle Imprese, ssd SECS – P/08. Department of Management, Università di Bologna (2014 - present).
Scientific Director of the Master in Business Administration (MBA Part-time Week-end) at Bologna Business Scool (2016 - present).
Previously: Assistant Professor (Ricercatore a Tempo Indeterminato) in Economia e Gestione delle Imprese, ssd SECS – P/08, Department of Management, Università di Bologna (2006 - 2014).
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration, Department of Management – Università di Bologna (2005).
- Research Assistant (Assegnista di ricerca), Department of Management – Università di Bologna (2005 - 2006: 14 months).
- Laurea summa cum laude in Business Administration, School of Economics, Università di Bologna (2000).
INVITATIONS- VISITING PERIODS
- Visiting Scholar at the Sol C. Snider Entrepreneurial Research Center - The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (2007).
- Visiting Scholar at Grenoble Ecole de Management (2012).
- Interfirm relationships; brand licensing
- Individual creativity and legitimacy
-Creative industries (focus on fashion industry)
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Member of the Editorial Review Board, Journal of Business Research, Special Issue on: “Luxury Brand Strategies and Customer Experiences” (2015/16)
- Referee for Oganization Science
- Scientific Committee of the Summer School in "Fashion and Creativity" (2014- present)
- Scientific Committee of the Marconi Institute for Creativity for the"MIC Conference on Creativity" (2013 & 2016)
- Referee ANVUR- VQR (October 2012 - present)
- Member of the Editorial Review Board, Journal of Global Fashion Marketing (2012 - present)
- Ad hoc Referee for Mercati & Competitività (Special Issue on "Medie imprese", 2012).
- Academic Year 2006/07 - present: Strategic Management (Undergraduate Degree), School of Economics, Management and Statistics (Rimini Campus), Università di Bologna.
- Academic Year 2013/14 - present: Corporate Strategy (Graduate Degree), School of Economics, Management and Statistics, Università di Bologna.
- Academic Year 2014/15 - present: Strategic Management for the Fashion System, (Graduate Degree in Fashion Culture and Management), School of Arts, Humanities, and Cultural Heritage (Rimini Campus), Università di Bologna.
- Academic Year 2015/16 - present: Strategy and Marketing for Fashion Companies (Undergraduate Degree in Fashion Cultures and Techniques), School of Arts, Humanities, and Cultural Heritage (Rimini Campus), Università di Bologna.
ADDITIONAL TEACHING ACTIVITY (MASTER COURSES):
- 2016 - present: Strategic Management in the Fashion Companies, at Fashion Research Italy
- 2014 - present: Strategic Management, Business Modeling, Corporate Strategy, at Bologna Business School
- 2008 - 2014: Introduction to Management, at SPISA (Fondazione Alma Mater), Università di Bologna.
Author of several articles published in refereed international journals (with impact factor) and of book chapters. Author of the book: "I confini dell’impresa di moda. Tra sviluppo interno e brand licensing", McGraw-Hill Italia: Milano (2012).
Author of articles accepted and presented in meetings and conferences such as: EGOS Conference, MIC Conference, Academy of Management Meeting (AoM), Creativity and Creative Industries Workshop (University of Brighton), Strategic Management Society Conference; Cass Knowledge Workshop (Cass Business School); Marketing Science Conference; EMAC Conference; EIASM Conference “RENT Research in Entrepreneurship and Small Business”; Società Italiana di Marketing; AIDEA Giovani.