Professor on contract at Bologna University since 2014, teaching organisation of the fashion system and fashion company organisation.
Law degree from Bologna University, 1990.
Bachelor’s degree in Cultures and Techniques of Costume and Fashion from Bologna University, 2003.
- Thesis supervisor for students on the Master’s course in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management at Grenoble Graduate School of Business since 2016.
- 2012 Lecturer of the Creativity and Product Development course, part of the Master's degree in Business Administration with a focus on Fashion Management at Alma Graduate School, Bologna University.
- 2003 to 2009 Product Diffusion course lecturer, part of the Master's degree in Fashion Production and Culture at Bologna University.
- 2013-2014 Collaboration with Armando Giusti S.r.l. in Bologna; tasks involved managing relationships with suppliers, orders and administrative management and taking part in fashion trade fairs to look for new suppliers.
- 2007-2013 Collaboration with a law firm and public notary in the Republic of San Marino, working as an expert in corporate law.
- 2004-2005 Leather production coordinator and product developer for the Marni brand in Milan; tasks involved managing relationships with suppliers and contractors, developing samples and prototypes, looking for new suppliers and status monitoring production progress and special orders.
- 2001-2002 Working with the design office at Donna Karan Italy S.r.l. in Milan for the Donna Karan Signature brand; tasks involved identifying new trends and researching new materials, creating collections from sketch to prototype, setting colour charts and matching fabric selection to model selection.
- 2002-2003 Working with the design office at Donna Karan Italy Shoe CO. S.r.l. in Milan for the Donna Karan brand in the accessories (bags and belts) and footwear departments; tasks involved all activities linked to researching new materials to be used in the collection, setting colour charts and product sheets and managing final production delivery.
- 1995-1999 Line manager in the overseas office of Aeffe S.p.a. for the Moschino and Ozbek brands; tasks involved preparing sales campaigns (budget preparation, scheduling and sample agents), contacting agents (checking sales performance management and sales projections) and customers (returns management, discounts and restocking), trade relations (obtaining samples for events and fashion shows, coordinating orders for shipment), participating in “Milano Collezioni” and managing customer orders in the showroom. Managed a Moschino flagship store overseas in 2000.
- 1991-1994 Trainee solicitor at a law firm.