After my degree in Management at Università di Bologna in 2001, I started my career in the television industry developing an experience in all the main areas (production, research, programming) and working mainly on unscripted shows.
I've joined Discovery Italia in 2012 and I am currently the programming manager for male factual channel (Focus, Discovery Channel, Discovery Science).
Here is my resume:
- 2012 – Today: Discovery Italia, Programming Manager (Focus, Discovery Channel, Discovery Science)
- 2010–2012: Mediaset S.p.A., Strategic Marketing Department
- 2005 – 2010: Magnolia S.p.a., Research and Development Department
- 2004 - 2005: Universal McCann (McCann Worldgroup), Junior Researcher
Go to the Curriculum vitae
- 2003 – 2004 Master in Comunicazione e Marketing di Publitalia ’80
- December 2001 Università di Bologna, Degree in General Management. Degree Dissertation: “Media e Internationalization Stategies. The MTV Italia Case Study