Born in Scandiano (RE), 30/08/1981
- Graduated cum laude by
Faculty of Sport Sciences at University of
Bologna (2004) with thesis “Effects induced by strenght
training on postural control in elederly people” (pre-reform degree
converted in master degree)
- Ph.D. by Faculty of Sport Sciences at University of Bologna
(2011) with thesis “Kinesiological analysis of
muscles response during core training exercises"
- Postgraduated diploma in “Rehabilitation of injury
athlete” by Faculty of Medicine at
University of Chieti (2012)
- Diploma of "Postural Training with Rieduca Method", Genova, giungo 2018
- Diploma in "SMS System", Roncegno Terme (TN), aprile 2015
- Diploma in ATS "Therapeutic Exercise", Bologna (2015)
- Diploma of "Methabolic Syndrome Rehabilitation" by ELAV
Insitute, Città di Castello (PG - 2014)
- Diploma of Mezieres Therapist (european certification) by JMC
- Diploma of Massage Therapist by "Enrico Fermi"
Institue of Perugia with thesis “Core training
exercises for kinesiological approach to groin pain"
- Diploma of “Personal Sport Trainer” by Alte Prestazioni
Sportive and Core Training Italia (2011)
- Diploma of Athletic Trainer by Italian Football Federation
(FIGC) with thesis "Functional Training in injuried players with
- Diploma of Postural Therapist with Pancafit - Metodo Raggi
(2005), M.A.S. method (2006), Canali System (2011), Cruisin
- Certification of Bosu Balance Trainer instructor (2008) and
CxWorx Less Mills instructor (2013)
- Kinesiologist and Massage Therapist by Energy
Fitness Center and Fisiokine' Physio Center (Scandiano,
- Tutor and Professor on contract for classes
"Theory and Methodology of Human Movement", "Fitness and
Physical Activity for health", "Phisical Activity for elderly",
"Phisical Activity for Postural Disease"
- Teacher for "Accademia Italiana Wellness" and "Fisiokinè Academy"