Recent dissertations supervised. Titles illustrate some of the areas of interest of the staff member.
First cycle degree programmes dissertations
- L'integrazione europea in Polonia
Second cycle degree programmes dissertations
- The Question of Ukraine from Point of View of International Balances
- Bosnia-Herzegovina and the European Union: The Case of Transitional Justice
- Chechnya's quest for independence and its influence on global security - The geopolitical and religious situation in the region.
- Clash of Interests, Power Politics or mere Idleness?
The EU facing the Breakup of Yugoslavia and the recent Ukrainian Crisis.
- Dall’altra parte del muro: analisi sulla figura di Michail Sergeevič Gorbačëv e sulle politiche che cambiarono il corso della Guerra Fredda e il destino dell’Unione Sovietica
- European Détente: how Western and Eastern Europeans
influenced the bloc-to-bloc conflict
- Il progetto di allargamento dell' UE nei Balcani Occidentali: il caso dell' Albania, tra sogno e realtà.
- International Intervention at the Macedonian Question:From the Carnegie Report to the Modern Peacebuilding Operations
- La Conferenza per la Sicurezza e la Cooperazione in Europa: tra cooperazione e confronto. Dalla Carta di Parigi alla crisi ucraina
- La politica estera della Serbia. Il difficile equilibrio fra Unione Europea e Russia
- Managing democracy in the post-Soviet space: the use of political technology during Ukrainian and Russian protests
- Moldova's future through the prism of Transnistrian conflict
- Poland and Hungary: between European naivety and national ambitions.
- Relazioni Kosovo-Albania
- Rethinking European Geometry: a Post-modern Gender Perspective beyond the Homogeneity of the Nation
- Russian foreign policy's approach to the European Union: Hungary as a Trojan Horse?
- The agrarian sector of Russian Federation and it's possible implication in the newly born Eurasian Economic Union
- The Albanian Transition toward Euro-Atlantic Integration
- The Baltic Sea States and the Russia–EU quarrel: successful security community building or risky regionalism?
- The crisis of the "Turkish model"
- The Evolution of Russia’s European Policy: from Integration to Geopolitical Confrontation
- The Political Rhetoric of Fear and Hatred in Discourse Analysis of Viktor Orban (Hungary) and Donald Trump (U.S.A.) Following the Events That Engages in Discussions About the Border Isolation in Different Contexts
- The reactions of the CGIL to the 1956 Hungarian Revolt. The debates between the Trade Union and the Italian Communist Party
- The role of the European Union in promoting democracy in Eastern Europe: analysis of Slovakia and Croatia
- The Russian energy sector and its relations with the European Union: an analysis of the Turkish Stream case
PhD programmes thesis
- La legittimità sovranazionale nella prospettiva della dimensione sociale