Ultime tesi seguite dal docente indicative degli argomenti trattati.
Tesi di Laurea
- "La Rivoluzione Arancione in Ucraina: analisi e conseguenze del fenomeno"
- L'integrazione europea in Polonia
Tesi di Laurea Magistrale
- Chechnya's quest for independence and its influence on global security - The geopolitical and religious situation in the region.
- China's influence in the Western Balkans. A destabilizing factor for the EU?
- Clash of Interests, Power Politics or mere Idleness?
The EU facing the Breakup of Yugoslavia and the recent Ukrainian Crisis.
- Dual Citizenship Policies in Eastern Europe: Minority Protection or
Trans-border Nationalism? The Case of Hungary and Its Historical Minorities
- Il sistema educativo in Bosnia-Erzegovina. L'integrazione fra segregazione scolastica e partiti politici.
- La Bielorussia e il fenomeno Lukašenko: quando l'opposizione (in)esistente rafforza la leadership autocratica
- La Conferenza per la Sicurezza e la Cooperazione in Europa: tra cooperazione e confronto. Dalla Carta di Parigi alla crisi ucraina
- La politica estera della Serbia. Il difficile equilibrio fra Unione Europea e Russia
- Managing democracy in the post-Soviet space: the use of political technology during Ukrainian and Russian protests
- Moldova's future through the prism of Transnistrian conflict
- Poland and Hungary: between European naivety and national ambitions.
- Popolazioni locali e progetti ambientali: da una tematica “borghese” ad un risvolto sociale.
- Rethinking European Geometry: a Post-modern Gender Perspective beyond the Homogeneity of the Nation
- Russian foreign policy's approach to the European Union: Hungary as a Trojan Horse?
- Russian Others on the Screen: the Boundaries between Post-Soviet Russian Self and its Enemies
- Securitization Of The National Identity In Russian Foreign Policy: The Case of Crimea
- The agrarian sector of Russian Federation and it's possible implication in the newly born Eurasian Economic Union
- The Albanian Transition toward Euro-Atlantic Integration
- The crisis of the "Turkish model"
- The Effects of EU Involvement in Croatia: a Case for EU Continued Conditionality on Minority Issues
- The Evolution of Russia’s European Policy: from Integration to Geopolitical Confrontation
- The German Linkages. An Historical Outline of the Triple Bind since the '50s onwards
- The Political Rhetoric of Fear and Hatred in Discourse Analysis of Viktor Orban (Hungary) and Donald Trump (U.S.A.) Following the Events That Engages in Discussions About the Border Isolation in Different Contexts
- The Question of Ukraine from Point of View of International Balances
- The reactions of the CGIL to the 1956 Hungarian Revolt. The debates between the Trade Union and the Italian Communist Party
- The role of the European Union in promoting democracy in Eastern Europe: analysis of Slovakia and Croatia
- The Russian energy sector and its relations with the European Union: an analysis of the Turkish Stream case
- Transitional Justice in Visegrad Countries
- Transnational Communication with the Use of New Technologies: Russian Students in the European Union.
Tesi di Dottorato
- La legittimità sovranazionale nella prospettiva della dimensione sociale