Ultime tesi seguite dal docente
Tesi di Laurea
- Guerra e Pace: i movimenti pacifisti in ex-Jugoslavia
Tesi di Laurea Magistrale
- The Question of Ukraine from Point of View of International Balances
- Bosnia-Herzegovina and the European Union: The Case of Transitional Justice
- Brussels and Moscow. EU-Russia relations and the challenge of the EU's enlargement eastwards
- Cultural and Philosophical Interpretations of Russia's role in the world: a study of Russian messianism.
- Dall’altra parte del muro: analisi sulla figura di Michail Sergeevič Gorbačëv e sulle politiche che cambiarono il corso della Guerra Fredda e il destino dell’Unione Sovietica
- European Détente: how Western and Eastern Europeans
influenced the bloc-to-bloc conflict
- Il progetto di allargamento dell' UE nei Balcani Occidentali: il caso dell' Albania, tra sogno e realtà.
- International Community and the Republic of Kosovo. Can Kosovo ever become a fully sovereign state?
- International Intervention at the Macedonian Question:From the Carnegie Report to the Modern Peacebuilding Operations
- Managing democracy in the post-Soviet space: the use of political technology during Ukrainian and Russian protests
- Poland and Hungary: between European naivety and national ambitions.
- Relazioni Kosovo-Albania
- Russian Foreign Policy in the Post-Soviet Space: An Historical Analysis of Russian-Moldovan Relations
- The Baltic Sea States and the Russia–EU quarrel: successful security community building or risky regionalism?
- The Political Rhetoric of Fear and Hatred in Discourse Analysis of Viktor Orban (Hungary) and Donald Trump (U.S.A.) Following the Events That Engages in Discussions About the Border Isolation in Different Contexts
- The reactions of the CGIL to the 1956 Hungarian Revolt. The debates between the Trade Union and the Italian Communist Party
- The role of the EU on minority rights: a comparative study between Slovakia and the Baltic States