Recent dissertations supervised by the teacher.
Second cycle degree programmes dissertations
- Cost Sharing in the private health insurance in Chile - effects when premium rebates are either community rated or risk rated
- Il Servizio Sanitario Nazionale. Da sistema pubblico a modello competitivo
- Insuring outpatient pharmaceuticals in the Chilean private health insurance market
- Is peace of mind the greatest good? - A longitudinal analysis of the individual determinants explaining the demand for private health insurance and its relation to healthcare utilization in the Australian setting.
- Sexual behavioural change during matured stages of the HIV epidemic: the Zimbabwean case study
- The effect of risk equalization and sharing on risk rated premiums
- What will determine the level of risk-rating by insurers and what will allowing risk-rating mean for Chilean insurance?