Elvis Mazzoni is Associate Professor in Developmental and Educational
Psychology (M-PSI/04) at the Department of Psychology of the ALMA
MATER STUDIORUM - University of Bologna
- National Scientific Qualification for Full Professor in Developmental Psychology and Education (2017).
- National Scientific Qualification for Associate Professor in Developmental Psychology and Education (2014).
- Member of the Society for the Study
of Emerging Adulthood (SSEA)
- Member of the Collaborative
Knowledge Building Group (CKBG)
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal
of Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking
- Managing Editor of the European
Journal of Psychology of Education
- Member fo the Program Committee of IADIS International Conference on ICT, Society and Human Beings dal 2010 al 2017.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the First International Workshop on Communication Technology for Social Networks (CTSN 2015).
- Member of the Technical Program Committee of COGNITIVE from 2014 to 2017
- Member of the Scientific Committee of CYPSY (Annual CyberPsychology, CyberTherapy & Social Networking Conference) from 2015 to 2017.
- Member of the Program Committee of the 8th International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems (INCoS-2016)
2008: DSES-LEARN Certificate issued by the University of
Gothenburg for a course of excellence in Learning and Technology
founded by the Swedish Research Council.
2003: PhD in Social, Developmental and Organization
1998: Scholarship for a training year abroad on New Technologies
and Education (Université de Neuchâtel - CH)
1997: Degree in Psychology
1987: Training course on informatics and absolute programming
1982: Training course on typewriting
2011 Member of
the Organizing Committee of the ISCAR INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
2011 - International Society for Cultural and Activity Research
(ISCAR) – Roma, 5-10 Settembre 2011.
2007-2008: Lecturer >> University of Macerata
2006-2008: Research Assistant >> e-Learning Coordination -
University of Neuchâtel (CH)
2006-2007: Lecturer >> University of Neuchâtel
2005-2006: Research Assistant >> e-Learning Coordination -
University of Neuchâtel (CH)
2005-2006: Lecturer >> University of Neuchâtel
2005-2006: Lecturer >> University of Macerata (course:
Psychology of the Life Cycle)
2003-2005: Research Assistant >> University of Lugano
2006-2008: European project Socrates-Minerva "Social
networks and Promotion of Knowledge through E-learning". Staff
member (coord.: Dr. Maria Cristina Matteucci - University of
2005-2007: ALMA TWO Project, regional project for industrial
research on new tools and services in e-learning contexts
2004-2005: European project Leonardo da Vinci "Cognitive Ergonomics
in e-Learning Systems" (E-Lerco)
2002-2004: Swiss Project ICT.SIBP.ISPFP
1997: ALTAIR project for the introduction of ICT in primary and