PRESENT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Design an synthesis of organic molecules as antineoplastic agents.
2. Detection and study (mainly through NMR (1H, 13C, 31P) of elusive species in reactions mainly involving supernucleophiles and superelectrophiles at neutral carbon atom.
3- Organic compounds in cosmetic field.
4. Remediation of organic pollutants through green Technologies.
5. Synthesis, reactivity, and applications (e.g. in agrochemical
and material fields) of heterocyclic derivatives with
particular interest for those containing thiazole ring.
Past research topics
1. Asymmetric synthesis, mainly
mediated by organometallic reagents
2. Chemistry and synthesis of
organophosphorus compounds, and synthesis of organic
compounds mediated by them.
3. Synthesis of biologically active
compounds and their applications.
4. Synthesis, properties and
reactivity of aza-heterocyclic derivatives.
5. Mechanisms in organic
6. NMR spectroscopy studies (1H, 13C, 31P) for
the identification and characterization both, of products and of
labile intermediates of organic reactions.