1) Development of innovative inverter modulation strategies and
of optimized ac machine design methodologies for multiphase motor
drives with high efficiency and reliability.
2) Development of new modulation techniques for three-phase to
three-phase matrix converters with improved waveforms of input and
3) Compensation techniques for cogging force and end effects in
4) Development of flux weakening strategies for induction motor
drives having a wide speed range.
5) High efficiency modulation techniques for multilevel
inverters for renewable energy generation systems.
6) Development of
diagnostic techniques for electric machines.