Junior assistant professor (fixed-term). Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, since 2015.
Training and research
- Classical high school (Liceo Ginnasio Statale Marco Minghetti - Bologna).
- Medicine Degree (Università degli studi di Bologna) graduation thesis (Emergency Departement) “Perioperative pain management in cronic limb ischemia. The experience of an Acute Pain Service". Thesis advisors: Prof.ssa Rita Maria Melotti, Dr. Boaz Gedeliahu Salmolsky-Dekel.
- Graduate school in Anesthesia, Resuscitation and intensive Care (Università degli studi di Bologna), graduation thesis: "End of life care in poor prognosis cancer". Thesis advisor: Prof.ssa Rita Maria Melotti. Winner of the Award for the best Anaesthesia thesis (Premio Cavalli dell'Università degli Studi di Bologna).
- In 2005 degree as official BLSD trainer (Basic Life Support and Defibrillation) for IRC (Italian Resuscitation Council). Since then, regular teaching for emergency department and University.
- From 2009, teaching assignment in pain therapy for Policlinico Universitario S.Orsola-Malpighi and AUSL Bologna/Regione Emilia-Romagna.
- Since 2016 Scientific Secretary of Bologna's Graduate school in Anesthesia, Resuscitation, Intensive Care and Pain Therapy .
- In 2015-2016 teaching assignment (Università di Bologna):
- Module "Pain Therapy and Palliative care Ambulatory", Geriatric graduate school.
- "Clinically relevant pictures of incurable patient" Palliative medicine and oncology, Medicine degree course.
- Since 2016 until nowadays, teaching assignment (Università di Bologna):
- “Anesthesia in obstetrics and gynaecology” (Anesthesia and Pharmacology in obstetrics and gynecology). Obstetrics degree course.
- Module "Pain terapia basis: from physiopathology to post surgical pain", Graduate school in Anesthesia, Resuscitation, Intensive Care and Pain Therapy.
- Module: basis of general anethesia: "Airways, venous and arterial access, mechanical ventilation in the operating theater". Graduate school in Anesthesia, Resuscitation, Intensive Care and Pain Therapy.
- Module "General anesthesia: manikin simulation". Graduate school in Anesthesia, Resuscitation, Intensive Care and Pain Therapy.
- Since 2018 teaching assignmental on Algology Biennal class, ISAL School.
- "Anesthesia", CI Medical and surgery emergencies, Medicine and Surgery degree course.
- Repeatedly partecipating as a spokeswoman to congress and seminary upon Pain Therapy and Anesthesiology.