Born in Bologna, Italy, 1973.
Education and Employments
1998 Graduation in Biology, University of Bologna,
2004 PhD in Neurophysiology
2004-2006 Two-years Post-doc fellowship in “Medical,
Pharmaceutical and Veterinary Sciences”, University of Bologna,
2006-2011 Post-doc fellowship in “Systemic and
molecular aspects of the vegetative activity in the wake-sleep
cycle”, University of Bologna, Italy.
2013 From April to September, "Visiting
Scientist" at the Prof.Shaun Morrison's laboratory, at
the Department of Neurological Surgery - Oregon Health and
Science University - Portland OR - USA
2011-today Research Fellow, Assistant Professor,
Department of Biomedical and Neuromotor Sciences, University of
Hypothalamic regulation of the wake-sleep cycle and the
functional relationships between that regulation and the
homeostasis of physiological parameters.
Lecturer at School of Psychology, University of Bologna,
division of Cesena: Clinical Psychophysiology II (6
Lecturer at School of Medicine and Surgery, University of Bologna, : Physiology (1 CFU), Medical specialty program in Physical medicine and Rehabilitation.
Lecturer at School of Medicine and Surgery, University of Bologna, : Physiology (1 CFU), Medical specialty program in Otholaringology.
- William W. Blessing, Department of Human Physiology, Flinders
University, Adelaide, Australia.
- Pascal Carrive, School of Medical Sciences, University of New
South Wales, Sidney, Australia.
- Robin Mc Allen, Florey Neuroscience Institutes, Melbourne,
- Shaun Morrison, Department of Neurological Surgery at Oregon
Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Andrej A. Romanovsky, St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical
Center, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- Pablo Torterolo, Department of Physiology, Universidad de la
Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Ennio Vivaldi e Adrian Ocampo, Institute of Biochemical
Science, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile.