Graduated in veterinary medicine in 1990, cum laude. Currently associate professor at the Department of Veterinary Medical Sciences of the University of Bologna (Italy).
- 1996. “Dottore di Ricerca” (PhD) in Veterinary Internal Medicine.
- 2003. Board certified as Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Neurology (DECVN).
- 2000-2012. Member of the Executive Committee of the European Society of Veterinary Neurology (ESVN) and of the European College of Veterinary Neurology (ECVN)
- 2008 – 2010 President of the ESVN/ECVN)
- 2006-2012. Head of the Education Committee of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Bologna – Italy
- 2015 - now. Director of the Degree programme in Veterinary Medicine at the University of Bologna.
Teacher in more than 130 International and National continuing education courses and seminars. Invited speaker on neurology topics in approximately 50 International and National congresses.
Author and co-author of more than 120 scientific publications, 47 on peer reviewed international Journals
Go to the Curriculum vitae