Fabrizio Carinci, Laurea in Statistical and Economical Sciences, University of Bologna, has over 25 years of international experience using biostatistics for health research and policy:
Go to the Curriculum vitae
- 1992-2000: Biostatistician, Head of the Unit of Statistics and Information Systems, Mario Negri Sud, Italy.
- 1997: Consultant, Harvard School of Public Health
- 2000-2003: Associate Professor, Director of the Centre for Health Systems Research, Monash University, Australia.
- 2004: Senior Officer, Department of Health Policy, Italian Ministry of Health.
- 2005-2012: Coordinator, EU projects BIRO, EUBIROD, University of Perugia and Serectrix.
- 2009-2014: Expert for AGENAS, WHO Europe (co-author of the Tallinn Charter in 2008), European Commission (FP7 Health Services Research), OECD Health Division (contributing extensively to the Health Care Quality Indicators Project).
- 2015-2017: Full Professor, University of Surrey, UK
- 2017: Adjunct Professor, University of Bologna.