Filippo Piccinini, born the 20th April 1985 in Forlimpopoli (FC). Living in Faenza, Italy.
Bachelor's degree: Biomedical Engineering, University of Bologna, achieved in 2007 with the final score of 110 Cum Laude.
Master's degree: Biomedical Engineering, University of Bologna, achieved in 2009 with the final score of 110 Cum Laude.
PhD in Information Technology, XXV cycle, ARCES, University of Bologna, ministerial scholarship granted 01/01/2010-31/12/2012.
Current position: Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Istituto Scientifico Romagnolo per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori (IRST) S.r.l., IRCCS, Via P. Maroncelli 40, 47014, Meldola (FC), Italy.
Research fields: Image Processing, Microscopy, 3D Cell Cultures, Mesenchymal Stromal Cells.
- Computer Vision Group (CVG), University of Bologna, Italy
- Biological Research Centre (BRC), Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Szeged, Hungary.
Go to the Curriculum vitae
- Scientific Center for Optical and Electron Microscopy, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- Osteoarticular Regeneration Laboratory, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Bologna, Italy.
- Laboratory of Biosciences, IRCCS-IRST, Meldola (FC), Italy.