Recent dissertations supervised by the teacher.
First cycle degree programmes dissertations
- Il ruolo dei Confidi nel nostro sistema economico, possibili scenari futuri alla luce dell'imminente riforma del Fondo Centrale di Garanzia L.662/96.
Second cycle degree programmes dissertations
- Algorithmic Pricing in Online Marketplaces and the Threat of Collusion
- Big Data and Multisided Platforms: an Antitrust analysis.
- Competition in Germany’s long-distance rail passenger transport market
- Digital Markets: Implications For EU Merger Control
- Generation Adequacy in the European Union: a case for State Aid
- Interchange fees in debit card market: Main features and Regulation in the EU and in the US
- Long-Term Natural Gas Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy Context
- State Aid for Environmental Protection in the European Union
- The economics of the railway sector: challenges to competition in the European Union