Recent dissertations supervised by the teacher.
First cycle degree programmes dissertations
- The contribution of tourism to economic development: The case study of Cuba
- The impact of exchange rate fluctuations on tourism flows. The case of the USA.
Second cycle degree programmes dissertations
- Income inequality and CO2 consumption: environmental Engel curves and the impact of a carbon tax on transport fuels in Italy
- Income Polarization, Inequality and Growth in Latin America
- The RISPI index: a measure of European reception policies towards asylum-seekers.