1) Academic position: Professor at Vytautas Magnus University, Faculty of Political Science and Diplomacy
2) Other activities: Advisor to the President of the Republic of Lithuania
1. Energy security through membership in NATO and the EU: interests and achievements of Lithuania // Lithuanian foreign policy review. Vilnius : Foreign policy research center. 2015.
2. NATO transformation and the energy security: perceptions and role of the “newcomer // Newcomers no More? Contemporary NATO and the Future of the Enlargement from the Perspective of “Post-Cold War” Members, International Relations Research Institute, Warsaw, 2015.
3. Perspectives of the nuclear energy development in the Baltic
States, Lithuanian annual strategic review
2011-2012, Strategic Research Center, Vilnius,
Building methodology, assessing the risks: the case of energy
security in the Baltic States
Baltic Journal of Economics, Volume 11, Issue 2, 2011.
5. A Baltic approach to security and defence issues in the context of
NATO and the EU after Lisbon
, V4 Papers No. 2, The Polish Institute of International Affairs,
6. Transforming the EU-Russia energy relations: the Baltic States'
Lithuanian Foreign Policy Review, Foreign Policy Research Center,
EU-Russia energy relations: the Baltic perspective,
IEP Study Programme on European Security, 2011.
Institute for European Politics, Berlin, Germany, 06/2009 –
EU Institute for Security Studies, Paris, France, 01/2007 –
5) Curriculum studiorum:
1997 - 2001 BA in
Vilnius University. Institute of International Relations And
2001 - 2002
MA in European
Studies. Hochschule Bremen. University of Applied Sciences.
2008 PhD in
Political Science. Vilnius University. Institute of International Relations and
2014 - 2016 MA in International bussiness law. Vytautas Magnus University. Faculty of Law
6) Research topics
European security, role of energy in international relations,
energy resources management, European integration and