2015-2020 PhD, University College London, UK.
2015 Certificate in Italian Diaspora Studies from the John D. Calandra Institute of Italian American Studies, Queens College, CUNY, USA / Università della Calabria, Italy.
2013-2014 Completato 1 anno del dottorato di ricerca in Modern Langauges and Cultures (Italian) presso Durham University (UK)
2006 CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) della University of Cambridge (ESOL examinations), presso il British Council di Milano.
2004 Laurea quadriennale in inglese presso la Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio, USA.
2020/21: Chair del comitato “Conferences and Educational programs”. Italian American Studies Association.
2020/21: Membro del comitato “Social Media and Communications”, Italian American Studies Association.
2020/21: Membro de comitato “Diversity, Inclusion, Anti-Bias, Anti-Racism”, Italian American Studies Association.
2020/21: Parte del comitato scientifico e organizzativo del convegno Italian American Studies Association 53rd Annual Conference, University of Pittsburgh/ Heinz History Center.
2020/21: Parte del comitato scientifico del convegno TaCo: The Taboo Conference (Roma “Tor Vergata”).
2019: Membro del comitato esecutivo della Italian American Studies Association. Secondo mandato dal 2019 al 2022.
2018 Italian American Studies Association 51th annual conference, Chicago, IL, USA (18-20 October 2018)
2018 Scientific/organizing committee Taboo and the Media, The Taboo Conference series. Bertinoro, Università di Bologna, Italia. (19-22 September 2018)
2017 Organising committee. Italian American Studies Association 50th annual conference, Washington, DC, USA (2-4 November 2017)
2017 Executive Committee member (elected term 2017-19) Italian American Studies Association (IASA).
2016- Collaborator. Humours of the Past (HOP) research network at the Universities of Aberdeen and Durham (UK).
2016 Collaborator. Cultures on the Move. Oxford University, UK. (research network)
2015- Fellow of the John D. Calandra Italian American Institute as well as the Università della Calabria’s Diaspora Studies program.
2014 Organizing committee for FaCT: The First International Conference on Food and Culture in Translation. Bertinoro, Italy 2014.
2012-13 OP-ED contributor to i-Italy.org in collaboration with the John D. Calandra Italian American Institute (City University of New York, CUNY) New York City.
2012- Scientific committee for The Taboo Conference series. Università di Bologna
2008-11 Faculty on the MA in Screen Translation held at the Department for Interpreters and Translators (DIT) of the University of Bologna at Forlì.
2007- Adjunct professor of English language, linguistics, and culture at the University of Bologna in Forlì, Italy’s Department for Interpreters and Translators (DIT).
Premi e borse di studio
- St. Chad’s Conference Travel Grant (2013) University of Durham, UK
- St. Chad’s Conference Presentation Grant (2013) University of Durham
- St. Chad’s Senior Common Room Grant (2014) University of Durham
- Society for Italian Studies (UK) Grant (2013)
- School of Modern Languages and Cultures Research Grant (2013, 2014) University of Durham
- Italian American Studies Association Memorial Fellowship Award (2014)
- Italian American Studies Association Annual Conference Subsidy (2014, 2015, 2016)
- John D. Calandra Institute of Italian American Studies (Queens College, CUNY) Italian Diaspora
Summer School Fellowship (2015)
- Humours of the Past (HOP) IHRC research network working group grant (2016, 2017)
- Cultures on the Move research meeting grant, Oxford University, Oxford, UK (2016)
- Centre for Translation Studies (CenTras) University College London research grant to United States (2016)
- Graduate Student Award (formerly Emerging Scholar Award), International Society of Humour Studies (2017)
- Italian American Studies Association Memorial Fellowship Award (2019)
Linguistics, Integrated Italian American Studies, Humour Studies, Semiotics, Memetics, ESL.