Business consultant: Entrepreneurship and new business road test, Strategic International Marketing, Embedded Marketing, Pricing decisions. Analysis of new product/service potential and positioning on domestic and international markets. Change management. Corporate branding and brand development.
Vocational Trainer: Problem Solving, International Negotiation, Time Management and Creative Thinking.
Co-founder and partner - Albaquadro; 2012-present
Business and legal consultancy for Internationalization www.albaquadro.com
Founder - Race Srl; 2010-present -
Renewables services & products - Business Consultancy- www.race-energia.com
Alessandra Raggi; 2000-present
Consultant and professor - www.alessandraraggi.com
Member of the Board of Directors and vice-chairman; 2017-2018
Formula Imola S.p.A. - Imola racing track. www.autodromoimola.it
Some interesting projects I managed:
- Analysis and development of a new B2B Brand within design and furniture (as Export Manager) in UAE and USA.
- Market analysis, Competitive scenario and potential growth analysis (through a field research in Norway), benchmarking of applications and equipment for the marine industry (Oil&gas, Shipbuilding, Fish farming and Windfarm) for an Italian B2B company.
- Market analysis, Competitive Scenario (through a field research in London) on products and related services, benchmarking, marketing strategy (including scheduling the activities) for the development of a Project concerning the creation of an exclusive SPA in the heart of every major city around the world, starting with London.
- Market and Competitive Analysis for the new positioning of a Higher Technical Institute in Cesena (Italy)
- Analysis and development of luxury events in Dubai.
- Brand Equity evaluation, Potential development, Due Diligence & Negotiation for the sale of an Italian B2B Company to a Chinese Company
- Analysis, planning and development of SVO (Straight Vegetable Oil) engine power plants. Analysis of the funding of several new-cos related to the business. Analysis of a procurement system of rapeseed oil and seeds from Romania using special SVO engines from China, in collaboration with Amga Energia Servizi and Race Srl
- Management of the “China-Net” Project. A new procurement system - Internationalization of the District's sub-supplier chain. Set-up of a Consortium composed of leader B2B companies within the Packaging Valley District and their key suppliers for material procurement into low-cost countries. Analysis, planning and development of the project. In collaboration with Ima Spa, Sacmi, Cefla and Unindustria Bologna. The project was also supported by the Production Development Regional Dept.
- Implementation of marketing tools for the Marketing Dept. - Group Rebranding and Corporate image consultancy for a Recruiting Company.
- Creation and implementation of the Export Sales Dept. in an Italian B2B Company
Harvard Business School - Executive Program - Transforming Customer Experiences
London Business School - Executive Education - Negotiating & Influencing Skills for Senior Managers Programme
London Business School - Executive Education - Market Driving Strategies
London Business School - Executive Education - Customer Focused Marketing
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna — Masters Degree in Business Administration - Grade: 110/110 with honors
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna — Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics - Grade: 110/110 with honors
University of Cambridge - FCE, CAE, and TKT CLIL Band 4
Istituto Magistrale Statale “A. da Imola” Imola - High School Degree in Foreign Languages