Brardinoni F, Balzano M, Bernardi A, Pizziolo M, Pittau S. Anthropogenic forcing and historical channel changes in two adjacent mountain streams with contrasting lithology.
Grischott R, Brardinoni F, Kober F, and Christl M. Spatial and temporal variability in repeated sand sampling for estimating 10Be-derived CWDRs in steep terrain. ESPL.
Mao L, Toro M, Carrillo R, Brardinoni F, Fraccarollo L. Statistics and features of bed-load derived from tracers and direct sampling in Estero Morales, Chile. JGR-ES.
28. Brardinoni F, Scotti R, Sailer R, and Mair V. 2019. Sources of uncertainty and variability in rock glacier inventories. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. https://doi.org/10.1002/esp.4674.
27. Hassan MA, Bird S, Reid D, Ferrer-Boix C, Hogan D, Brardinoni F, and Chartrand S. 2019. Variable hillslope-channel coupling and channel characteristics in forested mountain streams of glaciated landscapes. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 44, 736-751.
26. Heckmann T, Cavalli M, Cerdan O, Foerster S, Javaux M, Lode E, Smetanova A, Vericat D, and Brardinoni F. 2018. Indices of sediment connectivity: opportunities, challenges and limitations. Earth-Science Reviews, 187, 77-108.
25. Scotti R, and Brardinoni F. 2018. Evaluating millennial to contemporary time scales of glacier change in Val Viola, Central Italian Alps. Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 100, 319-339.
24. Maraio S, Bruno PP, Picotti V, Mair V, and Brardinoni F. 2018. High-resolution seismic imaging of debris-flow fans, alluvial valley fills, and hosting bedrock geometry in Vinschgau/Val Venosta, Eastern Italian Alps. Journal of Applied Geophysics, 157, 61-72.
23. Brardinoni F, Picotti V, Maraio S, Bruno PP, Cucato M, Morelli C, and Mair V. 2018. Postglacial evolution of a formerly glaciated valley: Reconstructing sediment supply, fan building and confluence effects at the millennial time scale. GSA Bulletin, 130, 1457-1473.
22. Scotti R, Brardinoni F, Crosta GB, Cola G, and Mair V. 2017. Time constraints for post-LGM landscape response to deglaciation in Val Viola, Central Italian Alps. Quaternary Science Reviews, 177, 10-33.
21. Cavalli M, Goldin B, Comiti F, Brardinoni F, and Marchi L. 2017. Assessment of erosion and deposition in steep mountain basins by differencing sequential digital terrain models. Geomorphology, 291, 4-16.
20. Frattini P, Riva F, Crosta GB, Scotti R, Greggio L, Brardinoni F, and Fusi N. 2016. Rock-avalanche geomorphological and hydrological impact on an alpine watershed. Geomorphology, 262, 47-60. doi:10.1016/j.geomorph.2016.03.013.
19. Dell’Agnese A, Brardinoni F, Toro M, Mao L, Engel M, and Comiti F. 2015. Bedload transport in a formerly glaciated mountain catchment constrained by particle tracking. Earth Surface Dynamics, 3, 527-542.
18. Brardinoni F, Mao L, Recking A, Rickenman D, and Turowski JM. 2015. Morphodynamics of steep montain channels. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 40 (11), 1560–1562.
17. Green KG, Alila Y, and Brardinoni F. 2015. Patterns of bedload entrainment and transport in forested headwater streams of the Columbia Mountains, Canada. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 40, 427-446.
16. Scotti R, Brardinoni F, and Crosta GB. 2014. Post-LIA glacier changes along a latitudinal transect in the Central Italian Alps. The Cryosphere, 8, 2235-2252.
15. Savi S, Norton KP, Picotti V, Delunel R, Ackar N, Brardinoni F, Kubik PW, and Schlunegger F. 2014. Quantifying sediment supply at the exit of glacial time: dynamic reconstruction of an alpine debris-flow fan. GSA Bulletin, 126, 773-790.
14. Comiti F, Marchi L, Macconi P, Arattano M, Bertoldi G, Borga M, Brardinoni F, Cavalli M, D’Agostino V, Penna D, and Theule J. 2014. A new monitoring station for debris flows in the European Alps: first observations in the Gadria basin. Natural Hazards, 73, 1175-1198.
13. Savi S, Norton KP, Picotti V, Brardinoni F, Ackar N, Kubik PW, Delunel R, and Schlunegger F. 2014. Effects of sediment mixing on 10Be concentrations in the Zielbach catchment, central-eastern Italian Alps. Quaternary Geochronology, 19, 148-162.
12. Beylich A, and Brardinoni F. 2013. Sediment sources, source-to-sink fluxes and sedimentary budgets. Geomorphology, 188, 1-2.
11. Scotti R, Brardinoni F, Alberti S, Frattini P, and Crosta GB. 2013. A regional inventory of rock glaciers and protalus ramparts in the central Italian Alps. Geomorphology, 186, 136-149.
10. Green KG, Brardinoni F, and Alila Y. 2013. Channel morphology and bed-load yield in fluvial, formerly-glaciated headwater streams of the Columbia Mountains, Canada. Geomorphology, 188, 96-109.
9. Brardinoni F, Crosta GB, Cuchiaro S, Valbuzzi E, and Frattini P, 2013. Landslide mobility and landslide sediment transfer in Val di Sole, Eastern central Alps. Landslide Science and Practice: Global Environmental Change 4: 315-320. doi 10.1007/978-3-642-31337-0_40
8. Brardinoni F, Church M, Simoni A, and Macconi P. 2012. Lithologic and glacially-conditioned controls on debris-flow sediment dynamics. Geology, 40: 455-458.
7. Brardinoni F, Hassan MA, Rollerson T, and Maynard D, 2009. Colluvial sediment dynamics in mountain drainage basins. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 284: 310-319.
6. Brardinoni F, and Hassan MA, 2007. Glacially-induced organisation of channel-reach morphology in mountain streams. Journal of Geophysical Research, 112, F03013, doi:10.1029/ 2006JF000741.
5. Brardinoni F, and Hassan MA., 2006. Glacial erosion, evolution of river long-profiles, and the organization of process domains in mountain drainage basins of coastal British Columbia. Journal of Geophysical Research, 111, F01013, doi: 10.1029/2005JF000358.
4. Hassan MA, Church M, Lisle T, Brardinoni F, Benda L, and Grant G, 2005. Sediment transport and channel morphology of small, forested streams. Journal of the American Water Resources Association,41: 835-851.
3. Brardinoni F, and Church M, 2004. Representing the landslide magnitude-frequency relation: Capilano River Basin, British Columbia. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 29: 115-124.
2. Brardinoni F, Slaymaker O, and Hassan MA, 2003.Landslide inventory in a rugged forested watershed: a comparison between remotely sensed and field survey data. Geomorphology, 54: 179-196.
1. Brardinoni F, Hassan MA, and Slaymaker O, 2003. Complex mass-wasting response of drainage basins to forest management in coastal British Columbia. Geomorphology, 49: 109-124.
Brardinoni F, Cavalli M, Heckmann T, Liebault F, Rimbock A. 2015.
Guidelines for assessing sediment dynamics in alpine basins and channel reaches. SedAlp WP4 Final Report. Alpine Space. 71 pp. www.sedalp.eu/download/dwd/reports/WP4_Report.pdf
Forbes K, Broadhead J, Bischetti GB, Brardinoni F, et al., 2011. Forests and Landslides: The role of trees and forests in the prevention of landslides and rehabilitation of landslide-affected areas in Asia. FAO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, Bangkok. Publication No. 19/2011, 42 pp. ISBN 978-92-5-106994-3. http://www.fao.org/docrep/016/ba0126e/ba0126e00.htm
Church M, Dadson S, Brardinoni F, 2001. Statistical analysis of landslide magnitude and frequency in the Greater Vancouver Regional District Water Supply Area. Report to the GVRD Watershed Planning Department, pp. 15.
PAPERS IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
Comiti F, Macconi P, Marchi L, Arattano M, Borga M, Brardinoni F, Cavalli M, D’Agostino V, Hellweger S, Trevisani S, and Vischi M, 2010. Debris flow monitoring and warning system: a new study site in the Alps. Working Group F - Thematic Workshop: Flash Floods and Pluvial Flooding, Cagliari, 25-28 May 2010,pp. 10.