Researcher confirmed since 2000 is conducting research in the field of business law, corporate law and cooperation and is involved in research in the field of competition procedures. She has been a freelance professional since 1984, dealing mainly with matters relating to Commercial, Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy Law; she has been appointed as liquidator of bankruptcy and liquidation, a court commissioner on the appointment of the Court of Ravenna.
She holds the Commercial Law Courses for the Exam Preparation Course for practitioners of Accountants of the Province of Ravenna, Forlì Rimini. She has held commercial law lessons at the "University Master in Economics of Cooperation", led by Prof. Stefano Zamagni, Bologna at the Faculty of Economics.
She held lectures at the Master's Level Master on Arbitration and on the out-of-court conflict resolution models at the Faculty of Economics at the University of Bologna, headquartered in Forlì. Since 2007, she is listed on the list of arbitrators chosen by the Arbitral Chamber of Confcooperative, based in Rome. She attended the Arbitration Courses organized by the European Court of Arbitration at the Tribunale di Milano in October 2008 and attended the certificate and the subsequent enrollment at the Cour Europèenne d'Arbitrage. She has participated in several conferences as rapporteur and has published her work, as indicated below.
1) "Specific Aspects of Regulations in 142/2001" in Acts of the Forlì Seminar 26/10/2001 "Regulations and Statutes of Cooperatives after Law no. 142/2001 ", Ed. ELABORA, Rome
2) Commented Comment of New Companies, by Bonfante- Corapi- Marziale- Rordorf- Salaria. Ipsoa 2004 (comment on some articles)
3) "The role of administrators in the new statute of cooperatives" 2003 Ed. IPSOA in Cooperatives in the Reform of Corporate Law.
4) "Forms of Integration" in "Towards Consortium Integration in Service Co-operation", 2004, Ed. Orizzonti Cooperativi Bologna
5) "Amendments and Adjustments to the Statutes of Cooperative Societies" in "Consortia and Cooperatives" 2004, no. 4 p. 227 IPSOA.
In 2004, the undersigned participated in a research project organized by Confocooperative of Bologna entitled "Feasibility Study for the Realization of Possible Forms of Integration and Aggregation of Cooperative Employment Companies in the Tertiary Sector" together with Dr. Francesco Zannoni, Of Confcooperative, Prof. Maurizio Marano, assisted by Dr. Raffaella Melotti and Dr. Walter Williams. The research activity ended with the publication of the work carried out by each of the researchers.
The undersigned participated as rapporteur at the following meetings.
In Year 2003:
"The new corporate law: a challenge for cooperatives to grow in authenticity and competitiveness" Riva Del Garda (Tn); Report presented "The Cooperative Group"
"The new company law of the companies of capital and cooperative societies", Ravenna Sala Cavalcali; Report presented: "Arbitration in the new corporate process"
"Corporate Law" Ravenna, Sala Sergio Bandini - Savings Bank; Report presented: "Cooperatives following the reform"
"Cooperatives in the Reform of Corporate Law" conference held in the cities of Verona, Ravenna, Reggio Emilia, Pescara; Report presented: "The role of directors in the new statute for cooperatives"
Reform of Corporate Law, Conference held in La Spezia organized by the University of Parma, the Bar Association and the Order of Chartered Accountants of La Spezia with the participation of the Undersecretary at the Ministry of Grace and Justice, Prof. Avv. Michele Vietti; Rosa Vecchi has been involved in technical coordination throughout the conference
Conference held in Viareggio, Report presented: "Outsourcing of services and mixed societies"
"Relationships between Automobile and Concessionaires" conference held in Rome Radisson Hotel SAS; Report presented by "Independent Expert or Independent Referee"; 1 July in Verona: "Cooperatives: legal and economic scenarios" held in Verona; Report presented "The reformed cooperative: the prevalent mutuality"; In Viareggio: "The possible federalism: resources and projects for the development of the country", Report presented "Tax and commercial innovations for companies"; "Parallel Cooperative Group" conference in Cesena, Italy; Report "The characteristics of the new legal entity of the parity group"
In 2010: he held a course in Mantua on behalf of Promo Company Special Company of the Chamber of Commerce of Mantua, on "Civil and Criminal Responsibility of the Directors of Cooperative".
1) "Cooperative credit banks: reality and prospects" in Society, Ipsoa 1997
2) "Partner Obligations in Cooperative Societies" in Ipsoa Society, 2000
3) "The Newest Case Law in Cooperative Matters" in Acts of the Sixth Session of Economic Studies on Co-operation, 2000
4) "Obligations of members in relation to the mutualist relationship. Statutes and internal regulations ". Ipsoa Society 2000
5) "Cooperative companies" Necklace "Private Law Today" by Paolo Cendon Giuffrè 2001
6) "Specific Aspects of Regulations in 142/2001" in Acts of the Forlì Seminar 26/10/2001 "Regulations and Statutes of Cooperatives after Law No.142 / 2001", Ed. ELABORA 2002, Rome
7) "The role of administrators in the new statute of co-operatives" 2003 Ed. IPSOA in Cooperatives in the Reform of Corporate Law.
8) Commented Comment of New Companies, by Bonfante- Corapi- Marziale- Rordorf- Salaria. Ipsoa 2004 (comment on some articles); The text is updated annually
9) "Forms of Integration" in "Towards Consortium Integration in Service Co-operation", 2004, Ed. Orizzonti Cooperativi Bologna
10) "Amendments and Adjustments to the Statutes of Cooperative Societies" in "Consortiums and Cooperatives" 2004, no. 4, p. 227 IPSOA.
11) "Internet and Law" Editions
12) "Right of Concession Procedures" Japanese Issues November 2015