International Symposium on Multiscale and Multiphysics Modelling for Complex Materials (MMCM14 & MMCM15)
After the success of the 9th International Conference on Computational Methods held in Rome, Italy, August 6th to 10th 2018 (ICCM 2018, http://www.sci-en-tech.com/ICCM/index.php/ICCM2018/ICCM2018), and of the 13th mini-symposium Multiscale and Multiphysics Modelling for ‘Complex Materials’ held in Riva del Garda, Italy, September 16th to 19th 2019 (MMCM13, https://sites.google.com/a/uniroma1.it/multiscale-and-multiphysics-modelling-for-complex-materials/conferences),
We are organizing the 14th and the 15th editions of the mini-symposium on Multiscale and Multiphysics Modelling for ‘Complex Materials’:
- organized inside: the 23rd International Conference on Composite Structures & 6th International Conference on Mechanics of Composites (ICCS23 & MECHCOMP6)
- dates and venue: 15-18 June 2020, FEUP - Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto, Portugal
- conference website: https://events.unibo.it/iccs23
- submission of abstracts: https://events.unibo.it/iccs23/abstract-submission-form
- official deadline for abstract submission: 31 December 2019
- organized inside: the 14th World Congress on Computational Mechanics & 8th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering (WCCMXIV & ECCOMAS2020)
- dates and venue: 19-24 July 2020, Palais des Congrès, Paris, France
- conference website: https://www.wccm-eccomas2020.org
- submission of abstracts: https://www.wccm-eccomas2020.org/frontal/Autor.asp
- official deadline for abstract submission: 15 December 2019
We are pleased to invite you to join the mini-symposia, see the attached brochures.
We kindly ask you to confirm your attendance (to one or both mini-symposia) replying to this email and including a tentative title of your contribution.
We sincerely hope that you will accept this invitation.
Looking forward to your participation in MMCM14/15,