- June 4, 2019 - present, Senior assistant professor (fixed-term) at Department of Mathematics, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
- February 1, 2016 - June 3, 2019, Post Doc Research Fellow at Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Florence, Florence, Italy.
- September 1, 2013 - January 31, 2016, Post Doc Research Fellow at
Department of Mathematics, University of Bologna, Bologna,
- March 5, 2012 - August 31, 2013, Researcher (temporary) at
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione "A. Faedo" CNR -
Area della Ricerca di Pisa,Mechanics
of Materials and Structures Laboratory (MMS) headed
- April 1, 2010 - February 29, 2012, PostDoc Researcher at
Department of Mathematics, University of Namur (FUNDP) since April
1, 2010. Scientific director: Prof. Philippe Toint.
- September 28, 2004 - Bachelor's degree in Mathematics at
the University of Florence
Title of Degree thesis: "The Newton method for the Riccati's
- October 12, 2006 - Master's degree in Mathematics for
Applications at the University of Florence
Title of Degree thesis: "A new trust-region method for
nonsquare systems of nonlinear equations with simple
bounds". Supervisor: Prof. Benedetta
- February 25, 2010 - PhD in Mathematics at the University
Title of PhD thesis: "Trust-region quadratic methods for
bound-constrained nonlinear least-squares and nonlinear feasibility
problems". Supervisor: Prof. Benedetta
- November 2017 - National Scientific Qualification (ASN) as Associate Professor in Numerical Analysis