Join my new research group!
In the next few months we will open a number of post-master and post-doctoral research opportunities, linked to various EU grants that I relocated when I recently moved to the University of Bologna. I am re-establishing for the third time in my life a research group from scratch: if you are interested to work with me, consider applying for any of these positions that suits your skill set. In doubt, contact me directly.
Some examples of positions we plan to open:
- Communication and engagement officer - Strituvad project
- Software developer - Primage project
- Communication and engagement officer - CompBioMed2 project
- Scalability of neuromusculoskeletal in silico medicine solutions - CompBioMed2 project
- Qualification of in Silico trials technologies for Tubercolosis therapies - - Strituvad project
- Qualification of Digital Mobility Outcomes for drugs efficacy - MOBILISE-D project
- PhD scholarship on the role of involuntary mechanisms in neuromuscular control
- PhD scholarship on in silico trials qualification
- PhD scholarship on musculoskeletal subject-specific modelling
Stay tuned ......
Published on: November 08 2018