Recent dissertations supervised by the teacher.
Second cycle degree programmes dissertations
- International Environmental Diplomacy
The growing relevance of the multilateral approach
- Multilateral diplomacy in a post-modern world: the cases of COP 21, JCPOA, TTIP and TTP.
- New Diplomacy: The Power Relationship in a Post-Modern World
- Smart Power as an Organising Principle in Foreign Policy - American and European Perspectives
- The EU in the Balkans, the Balkans in the EU: Kosovo and Bosnia-Herzegovina, future integration perspectives.
- The Implications of the Chinese “the Belt and Road Initiative”.
- The Strategic Partnership between China and the European Union and their role in global governance
- Water Diplomacy,
a Role for the European Union
- Why has Russia left Europe?
The driving forces behind Russia's Pivot to Asia